Sunday, March 02, 2008

I'm Back!


Is it wrong that I think this kid is so cute? I know I am old enough to be his father (I admit it), but he's smashing, isn't he? (No worries - I am only attracted to younger guys here at the Corner. In real life, I go for the old ones.)

WELCOME BACK! Welcome ME BACK! "Kev" has been traveling (and in the last 14 days has only slept in his own bed twice) so "he" (that's me) is HAPPY to be home (although I always enjoy my time in Chicago). As always, THANKS to Princess and her family - she hosted me yet again for a portion of the trip.

What's up? What's going on? What's new?

"We" are relieved that Prince Harry is out of harms way, back safely in England.

"We" also want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the "hottest" guys on the planet - "our" friend Tim. Tim turns 38 on Monday and while it is Sunday, we thought we'd mention it today.

What else? What else? Several of you are running marathons for one charity or another in the coming months. "We" say GOOD FOR YOU! "We" will get our donations in the mail soon!

Okay, I need to get out and enjoy the day (you should too). Come back soon.

L-U-V,

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Kev. We've (it's just me) missed you.

Hope you had safe travels.

Patrick

1:01 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

You crack me up. Believe it or not, I head back to Chicago next week! It has all been for work, but lucky for me, I like going there. How are you? What's going on, etc...? I hope you/O are well. I will be in town until next Monday, so perhaps we can meet out again soon.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter