Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Boy Toy


It's YOU! YOU'RE back! How are YOU today?

Today is Abraham Lincoln's birthday! Abe was born on this day 199 years ago! (Don't you wonder what life will be like 199 years from now?)

The long and the short of it today is that I have nothing to say. (It's true.) However, I thought I would share the video below (I love Madonna's mucic - we don't mention her here enough.)

Here is "Hung Up."



Madonna fact -

In January 2008 it was revealed that Madonna only drinks specially blessed Kabbalah water, and spends $10,000 a month on it, having it shipped to her wherever she is at the time.

Here are some of my other favorite Madonna songs -







Madonna fact -

Madonna is the only artist who performed at the benefit concerts Live Aid (1985), Live 8 (2005), AND Live Earth (2007).

Finally, "Kev" had THIS Madonna poster (below) hanging in his bedroom (about 20 years ago). The poster was titled, "Boy Toy," named after Madonna's belt buckle (which I also have). At 40, overweight and bald, it's "fun" to wear out.


This bird has flown.

Hasta maƱana!

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter