Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ricky


"We" interrupt this self-imposed hiatus to bring you the following...

WELCOME BITCHES!

Ricky Martin has become a father (through a surrogate, of course). I have to say, as soon as the news broke this afternoon, "Kev" received no less than 7 emails, 3 text messages and 1 phone call about the topic. (I was just kidding when I proclaimed him as my husband... Really, I do not know him.) Anyhoo, since I read People.com non-stop and receive text messages directly from Perez Hilton (with "up to the minute" Hollywood gossip), I was already pondering the news. The news finally confirmed for some of my gal pals that Ricky is in fact... ggggay! (I told you he winked at me when I saw him in concert last year - I am not even making that shiz up - it's true. Conversely, Justin Timberlake rebuffed me/called security on my ass just because I shouted "I love you/I want you Justin" repeatedly throughout his set). Okay, I'm making that up.

Are the Olympics over? I have to say, I don't think Michael Phelps is "hot." Yes, I know, he won a lot of metals, 8 I think, but he looks (and sounds) slightly retarded to me.

What else, what else? My big unveiling party is THIS Saturday. You know, "we'll" be unveiling the larger than life photo of Stevie Nicks (which fell off the wall already). Anyway, it's back up, looking good and "we're" ready to show it to the world (or at least the 30 people who were invited).

Okay, I am tired. It's late. I am going back on hiatus now. You have a good week, would ya?

Ciao -

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter