Monday, August 04, 2008

Brooke Hogan (Is Icky)


Today is Monday, August 4th! Welcome back EVERYONE!

If YOU run into Presidential hopeful Senator Barack Obama today, slap his ass (just ignore those secret service agents) and shout HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Barack turns 47 TODAY! Today is also the 16th birthday of twin actors Cole and Dylan Sprouse. You remember them, right? Cole played Ben Geller, son of Ross, on "Friends." If you see them, however, DON'T slap their asses (they're underage). (Those two were really cute little kids but now, not so much.)

Has everyone seen the pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's twins? (I forgot their names already because they aren't normal names anyway.) It's CRAZY that People Magazine paid $14 MILLION for the pictures. I don't get it - seems like that money could be used for something useful? Although I think I read the proceeds would be donated to something. Anyways, they look like every other newborn I have ever seen.

Okay, I have wanted to mention this for a couple of weeks now... Brooke Hogan, daughter of ex-Wrestler Hulk Hogan, now has a reality show on VH1 called "Brooke Knows Best." It sucks. A real embarrassment to the family if you ask me. The show should be called, "Brooke Knows Shit." I have, unfortunately, seen the show twice (it's been on in the gym in my building and I, as you know, hang out there now). While I don't listen to the dialogue (I keep the volume off), the show seems to be about Brooke, her not-so-gay sidekick/roommate, and her father who seems to have no life outside of following Brooke around. Last night's episode had them paired off in teams (Brooke and her "not-so-gay" and Hulk and one of his aging, out of shape wrestling friends) running around a life sized maze somewhere in Miami. Of course, the Hulk and his friend made their way out of the maze about 20 minutes before befuddled Brooke who looked disappointed because she did not "win." They should have locked her up with her brother if you ask me. Why does this girl have a television show? She isn't even cute. Crazy. Crazy and nuts.

Okay, I gotta make like a prom dress and leave.

Until tomorrow -

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter