Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sister-Girlfriend


It's... HUMP DAY! Welcome back YOU! (Yes, I am shouting at the monitor.) What's new? "We" just returned from a 3-day business trip and couldn't be happier to be back home and back at the "Corner."


Did everyone hear the news that Batman actor and HOT Guy Christian Bale was arrested in London earlier this week after allegedly assaulting his mother and sister? Yes, it's true. Apparently, the shiz went down after Christian's mother said some pretty upsetting words about Christian's wife (I'm dying to know what she said - must have been partly true if it upset him so, right?). Anyhoo, good luck sorting all of that out. (He is just so pretty, isn't he? Love the haircut.)

Remember Monica Lewinsky, White House intern/home wrecker? Sister-girlfriend turned 35 today! (Linda Tripp, Monica's "friend"/snitch is now 58.) Sorta hot and weird actor Woody Harrelson turned 47 and rock guitarist, Slash, turned 43 (he seems older, doesn't he?). Anyways, to all of yous - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

What's up with the Jonas Brothers? I hear they are wildly popular among teens but I don't get it? (Just thought I would throw that out there...)


Kathy Griffin's new comedy CD, "For Your Consideration," was released on June 17th. "Kev" has it and can tell you, it's hysterical. All new material. A "must buy" to add to your collection! Google it, buy it, listen to it and tell us what you think.

What else, what else? OH, my "one of a kind" "larger than life" photo of Stevie Nicks arrives TOMORROW. I have been tracking the package all week as it has made its' way from Los Angeles to Atlanta. It is now in Atlanta! (I am working from home tomorrow JUST so I can be here to receive it!) I will take a picture of it and share it with you AND I will share the details of the upcoming "unveiling" party.

Okay, I am one tired homo tonight, so this sister-girlfriend is going to say farewell for now. (Farewell!) I hope YOU have a GR-EAT Thursday.

Peace, love, etc...

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, "uncle" kev, a certain little kitty you know absolutely L-O-V-E-S the jonas brothers. as a mom, i have to say they're cute and pretty wholesome. she has their cd, which has its permanent space in my car player, and it's not bad. they are coming here for the kristy yamaguchi ice show (filmed here for tv every year) and kitty'll be in the front row. i guess that means i will be, too...

7:26 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

HEY KITTEN!
How are you? THANKS for stoppin in. FRONT ROW? That's awesome! Will L'il Kitty get to meet them like she did Cobin Bleu? I hope so. One of them is really cute but I don't know which one...
Hugs and love -
Kevin

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter