Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tuesday


Hey BITCHES! C'mon in! TODAY marks our 507th post (and boy are "we" tired)!

Is everyone having a GR-EAT week so far? "We" hope so.

I'm just going to lay it all out here - I got nothin' tonight. (Losing weight is really taking all of my time.) Perhaps one of you would like to contribute a little sumpin' sumpin' to the "Corner?" (Let "us" know...)

A whole heap of hot messes were born on this day... This includes actors Fred Savage, Tom Hanks, Kelly McGillis and Jimmy Smits. Grunge rocker Courtney Love was also born on this day. Happy birthday to all of you. ("We're" certain they read this.)

Okay, enjoy the HOT guy above and enjoy your Tuesday. "We'll" try to think of something to write about for hump day.

Until then, enjoy this video...

L-U-V,

Kevin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know Old Country Buffet had a new mascot, cuz I could eat him all night!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

LOL. I thought this guy looked like presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter