Monday, June 30, 2008

You're Not Living In The Real World


What's up, y'all? It's MONDAY! Welcome BACK!

Well, Stevie Nicks ended her summer tour last night in New Jersey. Stevie is reportedly taking several months off to vacation in Europe until she returns to the studio to record her next, and most likely last, CD with Fleetwood Mac. I have some very exciting Stevie Nicks related news that I can't share yet here (that's a little teaser for you) but trust me, it's good... Let me just tell you that a certain fan (me) is getting something that no other fan has from someone in Stevie's inner circle. Again, I will share all of the details once I am allowed to, but I am super excited...


Okay, does everyone remember Davis from MTV's "Real World (Denver)?" He was the really HOT token gay that season? "We've" mentioned him here before (because I have talked with him before). Well, yesterday whilst working off those pudding packs (yes, you caught me - I am back on the pudding packs but have still lost 22 pounds), Davis was running shirtless throughout Atlanta's Piedmont Park. I never miss a hot guy (it's a real talent of mine) but throw in a micro-celebrity and I'm all over it. Anyhoo, the first time he ran by me, I knew it was Davis. (Did I mention he is HOT?) I had my cell phone with me (because I was waiting for a call from someone from Stevie's inner circle...) so I snapped a picture of Davis the second time he ran by me. He is stunning. Simply perfect. One of our "readers" (and friends), Mr. P., even knows Davis (he lives with one of his friends). I will share the pics as soon as I can get them from my cell phone to the blog.

All in all, it was a pretty good Sunday!

Did you know Jenny Craig celebrity spokeswomen Valerie Bertenelli (I can't spell her name) and Kirstie Alley (can't spell her name either) both gained back all of their weight? What happened girls?

Okay, Kevie's ti-red. Here is a Stevie Nicks song that is playing in my head right now. It reminds me of a person I recently met... The lyrics are pretty obvious - no need to explain them. (I admit, Stevie seems a little under the influence in this one. I'm relieved she is drug-free today, aren't you?)

Goodbye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter