Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday's HOT Guy...


IT'S FRIDAY BITCHES!

Welcome back! "We're" glad you're here.

Okay, I am really out of town (in Boston) but through the wizardry of the Google blog, I was able to write this BEFORE I left so YOU wouldn't be left without a post today. As a matter of fact, anything you see here until Tuesday will have been created in ADVANCE. (Isn't that nice?) Like a good gay, I am always prepared.

A whole slew of celebrities were born on this day... If you see Nicole Kidman, John Goodman, Lionel Richie, Anne Murray (I loved that song, "Snowbird" that she sang, didn't you?), Brian Wilson, Martin Landau and Errol Flynn, say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHES" because they were all born on the 20th of June.

In the news... A California woman is suing Victoria's Secret for what she calls a "defective" thong. Apparently, when this heifer tried on the "decorative" thong (do people try on thongs before they buy them?) a sequin flew off and hit her in the eye, causing injury. As my Grandmother always cays, "For cry eye!"

"We" mentioned this before but... Emmy-award winning actor and little funny man, Leslie Jordan, will be in Atlanta this weekend! Leslie will be autographing his book, "My Trip Down The Pink Carpet," at "Outwrite" tomorrow night. Leslie will be reading from the book at the 14th Street Playhouse on Sunday and Monday. If I hadn't already met him (remember, he called my friend "Princess" on my cell phone the night of my 40th birthday) I would ask one of you to take my book to "Outwrite," wait in the long line and have him sign it for me. He's hysterical. For those of you going to the show, ENJOY!

Now that I have lost a few pounds... I am happy to report that I will be running next weekend's "Pride Run" here in Atlanta. The run starts and ends at Ansley Mall. My new SNFF (that's a new acronym I made up which stands for "Stevie Nicks Friend Forever") has said I can join him in the run. If you are here in Atlanta, YOU should run too! (It'll be s-w-e-l-l.) Google "Pride Run Atlanta 2008" for details (because I am too lazy to do it for you).

Okay, now on to the task at hand. Our "HOT Guy..." You've seen him here many times before (because he is one of my favorites...). He is actor, model, Georgia native, fitness guy - RUSTY JOINER. I love him. I email him on a regular basis (telling him I love him). He replied once. Asked me to stop emailing him.

That's ALL for today kids - I hope YOU have a GR-EAT weekend doing the things YOU enjoy doing.

Much love -

ME!





Finally...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter