Monday, June 09, 2008

D-A-R-L-I-N-G, Darling.


Hi-dee-ho there! (That means WELCOME BACK!)

How is EVERYONE today? "WE" hope YOU are fine.

"We" have absolutely no idea what is going on in the world EXCEPT that, you guessed it, STEVIE NICKS will be here in Atlanta tomorrow night. "We" will write all about her show later in the week.

Isn't the picture above just d-a-r-l-i-n-g, darling? This cute little siren (a real head turner if you ask me) is my dear Grandma. My aunt sent this picture to me tonight and since it makes me smile, I thought I would share it here on the blog. My Grandma remains one of my very favorite people, ever. She's smart, fun and has the quickest wit of anyone I have ever met. I am certain she would be one of your favorites too (if you met her).

Here's a card she sent me last week -


Okay, that's IT for tonight (I am t-i-r-e-d, tired). I hope YOU have a GR-EAT Tuesday!

Hugs -

"Kev"

A song for my Grandma -

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorite posts yet! :-)
-AE
xoxo

8:04 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

mine too! Thanks for sending the pic - I hadn't seen this one before.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter