Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Don't Want To Hear, I Don't Want To Know


What's up bad asses? (That's also a term of endearment, like bitches.) It's a smoldering 88 degrees here in Atlanta. Just a beautiful, hot day.

Does anyone know who THIS "HOT" guy is? The only reason I know is because in addition to being featured on a D-list reality show, he was also a model for Abercrombie & Fitch. Anyhoo, "we" like him. If you can name him, "we" will give you an "adda boy" and hearty slap on the back.


Okay, I have nothing to talk about today so please just turn your speakers WAY UP high and dance to THIS song.

Until tomorrow -

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris Carmack? Ben

9:51 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Adda boy Ben. You are RIGHT. I don't watch the "OC" but I hear he was on that show.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter