Thursday, May 08, 2008

London Calling!


Need I say more? London called, "Kev" answered! Who is wound up? ME!

Welcome back bitches! "Kev" is uber excited to confirm he/me will be joining friends "Princess," "Hottie Scottie," and Jean in London and Paris in October! This will be my third visit to London and second visit to Paris. (Spain in '09!) You might recall, the "Kev" moniker was bourne in London (to them, "Kev" and "Tracey" are synonymous with white trash and, well, I embrace that). I have been watching flights for a couple of months now and they seem to have come down today (I don't know why) so I booked it! Anyhoo, I realize this may not be interesting for you to read, but I can't sleep and have to do something with this useless energy/excitement. "Princess" does GREAT accents too, so I can hardly wait to hear her French (in Paris) as well as her imitation of the Queen (in London). By Queen, I mean the real Queen - not me. THANKS to Scott and JoAnn for inviting me! It would be swell if you could pick up my airfare too! N'est pas? (Just kidding...)

"We" also understand some of our other friends/readers are embarking on some pretty awesome trips this summer. Wherever you go, take pictures and share them with us! The best pics (by a reader poll) will get a "Kev's Corner" tee! (Offer not valid in any of the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii or any other country on this planet except for Funafuti (our readers there need a shot at winning one of these tees - they have it rough there). (You know... Do any of you actually WEAR your shirt? I have yet to see one on a person other than myself...)

Today is Enrique Iglesias's birthday. I know that isn't spelled correctly but who cares - I'm going to London!

That's IT folks. "We" hope YOU have a David Beckham Day! (You know, a day filled with sunshine, warm breezes, blue skies and song).

Cheers!

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter