Wednesday, April 30, 2008

King Burger


Hey EVERYONE! Welcome back. "We" hope YOU are having a GR-EAT week. It's... HUMP DAY!

What does everyone make of the Miley Cyrus photo-flap? (You know, the Annie Leibovitz Vanity Fair photo of Miley wrapped in a sheet.) I say, "what's the big deal?" It's not like she made a sex tape. I tried to super-impose my head on that picture but it didn't turn out so well. (I have always wanted to sit for Annie - she's phenomenal.)

Where's Britney? (I miss her.)

Former "Queer As Folk" actor (and Atlanta native) Gale Harold (pictured above) will be joining the cast of "Desperate Housewives." That's great. He's hot.

Here is a clip that made us/me (there's no more staff) laugh...



Have a good day everyone!

"Kev"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hysterical video! "and he had said" I love the use of "had". and calling security! super funny! jeez, these people are everywhere, too, or we wouldn't see them on mad tv and be laughing so hard.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter