Sunday, April 13, 2008

Busy Being Fabulous


What's UP everyone? How are YOU? Welcome BACK! It's Sunday.

Just a quick "hey there" because I am sure you are too busy being fabulous to think about us. Okay, that was "our" veiled attempt of telling YOU that "we" now have tickets to see "The Eagles" here in Alpharetta, GA on May 15th. The Eagles will be promoting their "Long Road Out Of Eden" CD (which includes the hit "Busy Being Fabulous"). When we say we have tickets, we mean TICKETS... GOOD ONES. Front row. I may be their only gay fan (I don't care), but they are rock royalty I think. Again, I really enjoy Don Henley's voice. He's also a staunch environmentalist and donates his time and money to causes like M.S., which we think is admirable!

If you haven't heard it, click BUSY BEING FABULOUS now (unless you're busy doing something else).

Okay, I have to get outta here now. Have a GR-EAT day.

Hugs -

"Kev"

More fabulous people -

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my goodness! you are the concert maven this year...

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eagles. Excellent taste. Make that 2 gay men who are fans.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter