Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday's HOT Guy...


HELLLO you dirty bastards! How are YOU? It's FRIDAY and that means it's time for another "HOT Guy." "We" actually had a "HOT Guy" lined up for today, however, two of our readers sent us the following. The first "HOT Guy" is some anonymous fella nominated by our friend P. Here he is...

REMOVED BY REQUEST

(We're really scraping the bottom of the barrel, don't you think?) Okay, we don't know who this nerd is, but we are certain he is a fine/upstanding/kind nerd nonetheless. (Sorry if this is you/your picture. We're really NOT about making fun of people, but this picture makes me laugh. At least he has all of his hair, albeit cut poorly.)

Now here are some other "HOT Guys" brought to us by our friend, A-Town Kitty...




We would also like to bid Kitty a fond farewell as she heads BACK to Bosnia/Croatia (somewhere that doesn't sound fun to me) to help those less fortunate than ourselves (like the guy above I think). She has promised to bring me a Starbucks Bosnia mug (or a boyfriend), so I am super excited.

The Stevie Nicks photo above was sent to "us" by our friend, Alicia. Alicia is helping "Kev" with his "shrine" to Stevie Nicks. (WAIT till you see the "40 X "60 canvas going over my bed! It's off the hook!) Stevie announced MORE concert dates today. Check out her official web site, The Nicks Fix, at www.nicksfix.com. "Kev" will be attending shows in the following cities - Reading, Alpharetta, and Boston! (It's all I can think about right now.)

Okay, "we" have nothing left to say today BUT we hope YOU have a GR-EAT weekend.

Just like the sea, I still rock a little -

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev-

That's the wrong picture. Not sure what happened. Must have been a cut and paste error. I just emailed you the correct picture. Now I understand your comments on Friday... I could not understand why you did not think my nomination was hot.

Please remove the guy above. That's someone a friend mine has a date with tonight. He prolly doesn't want to be on the Corner. Sorry!!!

I think I hit forward and forgot to delete part of a prior email.

You will agree with my new nominition.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

LOL. You are crazy. You will have to let "us" know how tonight's date goes. Probably shouldn't share this blog with him. YES, we love your new hot guy.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter