Thursday, March 27, 2008

Enchanted


Today marks our 445th post! Welcome BACK bitches!

How are you today? We hope you are, as always, s-w-e-l-l, swell!

Today is Mariah Carey's birthday. Mariah is 37 (or 38). I don't know. 41? That's right, she's 36. 37? I don't care too much one way or another. Let's say she is 37 (or 38).

Did everyone watch "American Idol" last night? Did you see David Cook's rendition of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean?" It scared me a bit, but I loved it. (Who doesn't enjoy a good scare now and then?) Anyhoo, if you missed it, you can check it out here...



Just a friendly reminder - "Enchanted" is now out on DVD! I never fancied myself a Disney fan, but with hits like this (and "High School Musical"), they've made a believer out of me. Who wouldn't love anything with Patrick Dempsey, James Marsden or Zac Efron in it? Anyhoo, "Princess," I hope you enjoy your copy of the feature whilst you travel on hols later this week.

Okay, I know you were just getting comfortable, but you have to leave now. That's right. Get out of here. Scoot.

Remember that Tony-award winning show I have been talking about all week? "Kev" is off to see it again, this time, the way it was meant to be seen - from the 5th row!

Have a GR-EAT night. Hugs, kisses, you know the routine -

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter