Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We're All A Little Bit Racist


Welcome back, EVERYONE!

Did anyone catch Britney Spears on "How I Met Your Mother" last night? Unfortunately, "Kev's" cable has been out/down/not workin', etc., since Friday, so let "us" know how it was, would ya? The clips on YouTube looked cute.

If you haven't seen "Avenue Q," go see it! This Tony Award-winning, adult version of "Sesame Street" is now playing at "The Fox Theater" here in Atlanta and "Kev" was lucky enough to join friends for tonight's performance. It was slap your knee funny. I have wanted to see this show for years (it was playing in London when I was in London), so I was very happy. It lived up to my expectations. I loved the "bad idea bears" (which I think represented peer pressure) and "Lucy The Slut" (actual characters). "It Sucks To Be Me" was uplifting. It was the kind of evening I really enjoy too - nice dinner/drinks/conversation with friends. A walk to the theater, great show, nice walk home, etc... I wish you ALL could have been there, even YOU. (Thanks, Ken, for coordinating.) Anyhoo, here's a YouTube clip (sorry for the poor quality) of a song I enjoyed... "We're All A Little Bit Racist."



Okay, that's IT for today. I hope you ALL (even you) have a GR-EAT Wednesday!

Love,

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev, I hope you're free the weekend of 4/26 - I have big plans for us!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

LOL!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter