Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday's HOT Guy...


It's Britney bitch. (Just kidding. It's "Kev.") That song, "Gimme More," is playing in my head. It's a year old and I still love it - it's catchy.

WUT UP HO's? ("Ho" is also a term of endearment. My friends and I call each other that all of the time.)

It's GOOD Friday, so HAPPY Good Friday to all you (ho's). It's also time to feature another HOT Guy.

I have to say, Brad Pitt has been one of my favorite actors and "HOT" guys ever since he appeared in the 1991 hit "Thelma and Louise." He had me at... well, you know the rest. Brad also holds the distinction of appearing in my dreams more than anyone else. Thirteen times - I journal every one of them. (I dream in celebrity.) These days he's making the world a better place (rebuilding New Orleans/adopting third-world children, etc...).



Okay, what else? Britney Spears' father remains in control of her estate and it is being reported today that he is selling some of Britney's 7 cars. (I feel like there should be a smart ass/witty comment here - anyone have anything to say about this?)

Both Rosie O'Donnell and Matthew Broderick turn 46 today.





"Kev" now has seats for 3 of Stevie's 4 upcoming concerts! YAY! Unfortunately, none are in Row 1. (Rows 2, 3 & 4 will have to do.) There are also a number of other GREAT concert tours this summer, so "we" hope you will catch a show or two and then tell "us" all about it.

Alright, I think that is IT for today. If you are traveling, like our friend "Kitten II" (I tried to switch one of the Kitten's to "Poodle" but neither were buying it), be safe!

Much love -

"Kev"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! what cities are you seeing stevie in? you should come out here the last week in june (phoenix)...we're going to see the true colors show with joan jett and the b-52s! woo-hoo!

xo

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like poodle. I was going to offer to switch...or offer up "original" princess for the switch. I wouldn't mind being a "Dame" or some other kind of aristocracy.

I know cities #1 and #2, but where is the third show?

12:40 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey ladies! "Kitten II" also offered to be Poodle, Princess wants to be Queen... A real upheavel here.
Reading, PA
Mohegan Sun (CT)
Alpharetta, GA.
Hugs and kisses!!
(Are you going to the True Colors show> Shoudl be good!!)

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we ARE going to see true colors...promises to be very fun. you could earn a LOT of gay points for that. our "connection" will get us good seats (altho not front row, i'm sure...).

if i am poodle, what does that change tiger and lil' kitty to? great dane and lil' puppy??

3:46 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

I was actually going to surprise you and come to Phoenix this weekend BUT flights were like $800. When is the True Colors show? We have an office in Phoenix and I can work from there.
I think you should keep Kitten. You were the original you know.
Hugs and Kisses to you Tiger and L'il Kitty!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the true colors show is wednesday, june 25. then, we all leave for the annual family pilgrimage to the beach on the 28th (yep, all 13 of us). the line up for phoenix is cyndi lauper, emcee carson kressley, some guy from erasure, joan jett and the blackhearts, the puppini sisters (i don't know them, but i will learn!), wanda sykes AND...the B-52s!!! i can't wait! a pile of us are going. lemme know if you want a ticket!! should be a gay old time!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter