Monday, March 24, 2008

More Dreams (For Sale)


GREETINGS, bitches!

How are YOU today? This will be a very short post since "Kev" has a headache (yes, it's hurtin' pretty bad - it's the start of allergy season here and I feel it something terrible).

Just recently I wrote about some of the dreams I have had (I told you I dream "in celebrity"). Last night was no exception. Guess who I visited with last night? KATHY GRIFFIN! Kathy and I were at the airport (not sure which one), waiting at a vacant gate for our flights, both to different destinations. I was very excited to see Kathy and was even wearing my "Main Gay" tee shirt. I told Kathy what a big fan I am and that I have seen her show an impressive 5 times. I asked her to call my friend, whom you all know as "Princess," and Kathy agreed! Kathy left a voice message for "Princess" and I missed my flight. (And then I woke up.) I don't know why we dream what we dream, but I always enjoy my dreams.

Okay, my head hurts too bad to write anything more. I hope you all have a GR-EAT Tuesday!

Much love -

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter