Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dreams Unwind, Love's A State Of Mind


Mornin' ho's! It's SATURDAY (yes, my favorite day of the week).

C'mon in. You can't stay long though (mama's got yoga class).

Yesterday I mentioned that Brad Pitt has appeared in my dreams more than any other celebrity. A friend and I were discussing this (you know, I always have deep conversations with friends) and I feel the need to clarify... The first point I need to clarify is this... Unfortunately, none of the 13 dreams featuring Brad were of a sexual nature (honest), although 12 of the 13 implied that we were in fact a couple. In one of these dreams, Brad and I worked side by side for Habitat for Humanity, building a home for a family in need (in Beverly Hills). We were the only two crew members. After each integral phase of the home's completion, Brad and I would slap one anothers back side (and wink). In another dream, Brad and I were riding zebras in South Africa. I am not sure if you can ride a zebra in real life (or if they will kill you), but in my dream, you can (and they are friendly and they talk with a silly Australian accent, even though they are African). Anyhoo, it was a beautiful day in the Sierra and we commented on how the locals were so friendly (as well as the zebras we were riding). In another dream, Brad had just gotten a new "hog" (translation for the gays: hog = motorcycle) and "Kev" rode bitch (translation for the gays: bitch = passenger). I am glad Brad appears in my dreams on a regular basis. He's a nice man - I hope you get the chance to dream about him as well. The second point I need to clarify is... Brad is NOT the person who has appeared in my dreams more than any other. (Although he is the most fequently featured celebrity crush.) That distinction, as you may have guessed, belongs to Stevie Nicks (and I really used to write those dreams down). I have had so many Stevie Nicks-related dreams that I can't recount them all. Before I met her in real life, I used to dream that I was "this close" to meeting her - always within steps but she would elude me every time. I would wake up mad at the missed encounter. After I met her, the theme of the dreams changed to the fact that we knew each other and are friends. We have had dinner together (again, in my dreams) more times than I can count. Dinner is either at her house or the Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Scottsdale (because I read that is one of her favorites). We've played piano together and written songs about the men in our lives who did us wrong. I worked the crew on her "Rock A Little" tour, watching her perform from the wings. I shook her tambourine (non-sexually, of course). We've had many years of memorable encounters (all made up in between REM cycles), for sure. Anyhoo, I actually LOVE to dream and the majority of my dreams are fun (I don't typically have bad dreams). If this blog ever goes x-rated, I will tell you about the night David Beckham dropped in. What are your dreams?

Okay, I gotta get to yoga class. I hope all you bitches, ho's, Kitten's, Poodles, Princesses, etc..., have a GR-EAT day. (I love you all!)

Yours in him (Brad Pitt, that is),

"Kev"



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My most recurring dream is that I'm fishing. haha! What would Freud say?
xoxoxo
AE

8:34 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

That's funny...

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter