Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Cheers!


Greetings FRIENDS (and strangers!)

How are YOU today? Just a quick note to say "hey" and "what's up" to all of you! It's Wednesday and it was a beautiful day here in Atlanta. "Kev" enjoyed a sunset with friends and a pomegranate martini (which has given me a slight dull headache).

Several of you are celebrating birthdays this month, so to you, we say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Among our special friends turning another year older is our dear friend and former teacher, Mrs. S.. As you know, she was/is the coolest, hippest, kindest teacher a kid could have ever wished for. "We" will be thinking of YOU on April 5th. "Kev's" "sistah" (i.e., silliest gay friend) will be celebrating his big day on April 18th AND "Kev" will be hosting his big birthday bash. (I love parties.)

Did anyone catch "American Idol" or "Big Brother" tonight? "Kev" missed both (due to that pomegranate martini I described above). Who was sent packing (on both shows)?

Okay, I know you were just getting settled, but it's late and I am tired. I hope you ALL have a GR-EAT Thursday! Send your "HOT Guy" nominations!

Love, hugs and David Beckham kisses!

"Kev"

I LOVE this kid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter