Monday, April 21, 2008

Goodbye


Hello everyone. "We" hope YOU had a good day today.

Since this is really just my online diary (where I house all of my deepest thoughts and secret, or not-so-secret crushes), I feel compelled to document the passing of a friend (since "we"/I do that here)...

On Friday, April 18th, our friend Chuck passed away (from a heart attack). He was 48 years old. The news was somewhat shocking, as most deaths are. While I did not know Chuck very well, I do know that he was a kind spirit and a gentle soul. He will be missed and "our" thoughts are with his partner, my friend, Brent.

Do you remember the David Beckham mug I was so proud to acquire (from London)? Chuck is the only person to have used that mug and I think, in honor of Chuck, it will remain that way.

I hope you all have a good week.

Love -

Kevin

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My condolences to Brent. So very sad.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sorry for the loss of your friend. a heart attack so young...tragic.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know I don't post very much here Kev but I do check on your blog from time to time and just wanted to let you know that I'm really sorry to hear about your loss and that of Brent's.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kev, I'm neverafan just fyi in case you were wonder who the hell Rene is. LOL!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey EVERYONE! Thanks for your comments!
HEY Rene! How are you? THANKS for stoppin' in here. How is the CAFS? Watching Idol this season? Hope you are doing well!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter