Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Bubba D. Licious


Hey EVERYONE! Welcome BACK! "We" are glad YOU are here!

I know... it's been a while since "we've" posted anything here at the "Corner." "We've" been busy, and I am certain you understand that. TODAY is our 466th post!


For those of you in the ATL who came to the big soiree on Friday night (our friend Ken's birthday celebration hosted by yours truly), THANKS for coming! "We" think Ken enjoyed his celebration (and I hope YOU, if you were there, enjoyed it too!). Anyone who is anyone in ATL society was there (except our friend Mr. P... we missed you). Famed local drag queen "Bubba D. Licious" also made an appearance! (I don't know who invited him/her, but he/she was THERE and "Kev" followed him/her around like he/she were a real actor/actress/celebrity!)

"We" turned another year older on Saturday. 36. Oh, alright - 38. Would you believe 39? At this point, I am going to start lying about my age (as I do my weight). Let's go with 35, 6' tall, 165 pounds, lean, blond and blue (which matches my online profile). Anyhoo...

"We" don't know what is going on in Hollywood. Anyone want to fill us in?

"We" also don't know what is going on in politics. (Who is winning?)

Basically, "we" don't know much, do we?

Okay, "we" have to run. Please enjoy these pictures of Gale Harold (I love him), also known best for his five year run as "Brian Kinney" on Showtime's "Queer As Folk" (one of the best shows written, EVER).



Hugs and love -

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. sorry to miss the party of the year on friday, but i was a tired puppy. it was great to see you on saturday. i loved the play, did you?

happy birthday!

Patrick

11:28 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

You're excused this time (but I missed your shining face!) Seriously, I understand/don't hold a grudge (especially because I may/may not be able to attend your soiree..) Yes, I enjoyed the play. Was it riveting? No. Best thing I ever saw? No. Did I enjoy the nudity? Sure.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter