Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Eagles


So I'm back to the velvet underground (or, in this case, our blog...) YES, that too is a Stevie Nicks reference. (I can't help it - she will be here in about 3 short weeks!)

WELCOME BACK everyone! It's... HUMP DAY! How have YOU been? "We've" been swell.

First, we have missed some of your birthdays. For that, we are sorry! Our friend Mr. P. celebrated his birthday over the weekend. My sister celebrated her birthday yesterday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both! There are other significant birthdays later this month, including Mr. C. AND Stevie Nicks, who will turn (hold onto your skirts) 60!

The Eagles are here in Atlanta (Alpharetta) and will be performing tonight at the new Verizon Wireless Amphitheater. "Kev" will be there and is really looking forward to the show. (I think you all know how I feel about Don Henley, gratuitously pictured above with yours truly. Anyone tired of seeing this picture yet?)

"Princess" will be in attendance tonight at the Duran Duran concert in Chicago! (Wish I could be there with you. Flash that smile (shake the breasts) and bring the show to a screeching halt.

What happened on Idol last night? (I was at "Riverdance" and missed it!)

Okay, I need to make like a rug and scoot. (Rugs scoot, right?)

Have a GR-EAT night everyone!

XOXO -

"Kev"

This song is about 9/11 -



For "Princess" -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter