Thursday, May 29, 2008

Eviestay Icksnay


It's...th th th THURSDAY folks! What's up bitches? Welcome BACK!

"We" have nothing of substance to share but wanted to say "hey" and "what's up?"


"Kev" (still me) is starting to get excited about you-know-who's upcoming summer tour. That's right, "Kev" (and friends) will be in the 4th row on June 10th and in the FRONT ROW on June 22nd for Eviestay Icksnay.

Okay, enough of that third person stuff for tonight. Guess what else I could just pee my pants about? In addition to going to London and Paris (with "Princess" and her hubby, which is going to be off the chain, crazy fun), I am now also going to (insert drum roll or screaming little girl sounds here) BARCELONA! Barcelona has been a "dream destination" of mine for, well, about 5 minutes now. I need to get my ass over there quick before my dream destination changes. Sangria by the Mediterranean sounds pretty nice to me. Anyhoo, I can't wait.

I don't know WHAT is going on in Hollywood or anywhere else in the world (except in my head) BUT I came across this picture and thought, "Now isn't that the dumbest looking man you have ever seen?" (C'mon January 20, 2009!) Here's the pic. You be the judge.


Anyone watch "Wife Swap" or "Super Nanny" last night? I don't have a wife or kids but I love both shows. Super Nanny had her hands full for certain. These little bastards ran their parents ragged. They weren't even cute. It's one thing to be told to "fu$# off" by a kid that is somewhat cute and endearing, but this creature wasn't either cute or endearing. Not one bit. She finally sat her little ass in the consequnces chair for the last 15 minutes of the show and I can only hope she is still sitting there now. Bad little girl. Anyway, you should watch it. It's good entertainment.

I read today that Clay Aiken "Gaiken" donated his sperm to a friend who is now pregnant. Ewwwwww. No thank you. Nobody should take Clay's sperm. It isn't right.


KATHY GRIFFIN is coming BACK to Atlanta. Kathy will be at the Fox Theatre on September 15th, performing not one, not two, okay, just two - shows! I don't have tickets yet, but I will be at one of the shows for sure.

The Tabernacle has now re-opened! You might recall that downtown Atlanta was hit with an F2 tornado earlier this year. It took out the roof of one of my favorite venues. I cried, "NOT THE TABERNACLE! NOT THE TABERNACLE! WHY FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER, WHY?" (Inside joke there.)

MADONNA will also be coming to Atlanta and, sadly, I don't have a ticket for that yet either. The face value, I heard, is $400. I want to see her only to say I have seen her (since I haven't yet).

The source I used to bring you celebrity birthdays has vanished so I can't tell you WHO to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to today. (Who cares though, right?)

Okay everyone, that's enough for tonight, don't you think?

I hope YOU have a GR-EAT Friday. Be good.

Love -

"Kev"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kev, one can't question the Flying Spaghetti Monster. One must believe on faith. What else do we have if we don't have blind faith in an entity bigger than ourselves?

Europe in October is going to be very fun with you and Scott. We are going to run wild! Well, until bedtime. We're not getting any younger here.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

You crack me up. I am so e-x-c-i-t-e-d, EXCITED about this trip. I read in several sources that dinner in Barcelona begins at 10 p.m. (sounds like San Francisco) and t worried me a little - I'm usually hungry by 5. Did you read about the Edith Piaf museum? I thought you might want to see that. OH, I want to pitch "Gay Swap" where you swap your main gay with someone else's for two weeks. My luck, you'd get someone more fabulous who could accurately idenitfy all 37 shades of pink.
Kisses!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally want to see everything about Edith in Paris. I loves her!

And don't ever pitch Gay Swap. I'd get some crazy high maintenance gay and I would never mess with what I've got. Who does that crap anyway? Nutjobs.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter