Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Day


Well look who showed up. It's YOU! (And it's ME!)

WELCOME EVERYONE! How are YOU today? "We" hope you are s-w-e-l-l, swell!

Today we are sending birthday wishes/greetings/spankings to our friend Mark, known here as "Mr. C." TODAY is Mark's 40th birthday (although he doesn't look a day over 25). Mark, you may know, was one of my best friends in high school. I thought the world of the kid. Just a genuine (and very intelligent) person. Please raise whatever you are drinking and shout "here here" (yes, at your computer screen) and wish Mark a HAPPY DAY! Mark shares his birthday with super (crazy) model, Naomi Campbell, who is 38 today.

Okay kids, I gotta run. (I'm busy.)

Hugs and love to all of you (even you).

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I just keep telling myself 40 is the new 20, right? Mrs. C would like to point out that it's also Morrissey's birthday today, but thankfully he's older than me...

Here Here to everyone at the Corner!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

LOL - You still crack me up. YES - Mrs. C. is RIGHT. I knew it was his birthday as well but I can't spell Morissey. Here here to you!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter