Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wicked-Scary


What's up bitches?!; WELCOME BACK! We're glad YOU stopped in...

The weather in Atlanta at the present time is wicked-scary! Tornado warnings are in effect for many counties surrounding the city. Residents just north of downtown have been advised to seek their "safe place." (I'm here on the 18th floor watching the lightening, listening to the Dixie Chicks and writing to you...)

Okay, a LOT has happened since our last post... Gays can now marry in California, 76-year-old Senator Ted Kennedy was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor, Hillary Clinton won Kentucky and is still in the race for the Democratic nomination for President (although she is still trailing Obama in total delegates), and "Kev" saw the Eagles for the second time on Friday. They were, again, GREAT. Get their new CD -it's the bomb.

Did everyone watch "American Idol" tonight? I actually like both Davids, so this is tough for me, although when David Archuleta sings, I get chills up my arms, so I would say I prefer him. Anyhoo, watch the season finale tomorrow night on Fox.

Stevie Nicks turns 60 on May 26th. If you would like to send birthday wishes to her (as I do every year and also every six months on her "half" birthday), visit The Nicks Fix at www.nicksfix.com.

HOT Guy and high school friend, "Mr. C." turns 40 in two days! ("We're" so excited, we thought we would mention that now...) In honor of his special day, "we" will post as many pictures of "HOT chicks" that we can find (he doesn't like the guys so much -well, not at all). Come back on Thursday to see what we come up with.

Okay, I can't think of anything else to mention tonight (I am preoccupied with the weather).

I hope you ALL have a GR-EAT HUMP DAY!!

Hugs -

"Kev"

This song, the title track from the Eagles latest CD, "Long Road Out Of Eden," is about the "war" (invasion) in Iraq...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter