Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday's HOT Guy...


Welcome BACK sons-of-bitches! (Also a term of endearment, honest...)

It is FRIDAY! What a week this has been, eh?

Last night "Kev" (ME!) was in the 6th row center (with friend) for "Mamma Mia" at the Fabulous Fox Theatre. (It really is a stunning theatre.) I just love the musical and ABBA, don't you? Did you know that "Mamma Mia" has been seen by more than 30 million people in 160 cities and 8 languages around the world! I actually saw "Mamma Mia" twice whilst on "hols" (vacation) in London. You may know that the theatrical version, starring Meryl Streep, hits theatres July 17th! (Probably won't be as fun as the live version, but I'll go see it.) Anyhoo, the show at The Fox runs through Sunday. Good (and affordable) seats can be found on Craigslist. (I just checked.)

Stevie Nicks performs in St. Louis tonight. I won't be there so I don't care to talk further about it. (That's just my way.) I also WON'T be in Chicago tomorrow. As I have mentioned lately, being "Kev" doesn't come cheap. My check book is looking like a sudoku puzzle, no lie. I WILL, however, see Stevie again next week in Boston. Stevie and the entire Fleetwood Macs will go into the studio in October to begin recording their (most likely last) record. A tour will follow next year. Stevie is also working with Steven Spielberg to bring "Rhainnon," the mythical witch in the song of the same name, to the BIG SCREEN.

What else? Ryan Phillipe and Reese Witherspoon are officially divorced. Sad, right?

Leslie Jordan has a new book titled, "My Trip Down The Pink Carpet." It's hysterical and tragic (just like life, right?). Anyways, Leslie will be here in Atlanta next week performing his one man show of the same name AND he will be signing his book at "Outwrite." Read the book/see his show (and then let "us" know your thoughts).

Okay bitches, I was out late last night and I am tired. Today's HOT Guy is actor Jason Bateman. I love him. He is married to Paul Anka's daughter, Amanda. (I learned that from reading Leslie's book...) I couldn't find any nude, shirtless pics of Jason though. His face shots will have to do.

Have a GR-EAT Friday night.

Hugs (not drugs) -

"Kev"



Watch this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter