Sunday, June 15, 2008

Nick Adams

Okay, so you want to see pics of "Kev" after the 17 pound weight loss? Here they are... It's really incredible what eating right and living a clean life can do for your appearance. (You can even re-grow your hair!)



Here I am with Mario Lopez. We're both starring in "A Chorus Line" on Broadway...



Oh, alright... So this is REALLY model/actor Nick Adams! The new bod of my favorite underwear brand - 2(X)ist. Talk on the town says Nick and Mario are feuding because Mario lost the 2(X)ist ad campaign to Nick, the younger/fresh face. The underwear company thought Mario was too old. Too old? I think he's like 30, isn't he? I have to admit, while many of YOU love Mario, he doesn't "do it" for me.

Happy Father's Day to any fathers that might read this (although I don't think there are any).

Okay, that's going to be IT for today kids. Kevie's gotta run (literally!).

Enjoy your day and week.

Le ver maƱana!

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter