Thursday, June 19, 2008

Riskay


This video, posted here two other times, STILL cracks me up (please don't judge me...). You might not want to watch this at the office, classroom, parish/your prayer group, etc.. (I don't know where you bitches are reading this at...) It's naughty (and not suitable for children).

Here's "Riskay"...



How is EVERYONE on this Thursday? "We" hope YOU are doing just great. As you saw yesterday, new David Beckham ads for Armani Emporium underwear are hitting the streets. Additional photos were unveiled in San Francisco last night!

American Idol's crazy girl, Paula Abdul, is 46 today. She's nuts but I love THIS video...



Okay, I'm leaving town in the morning so I gotta say adios, arrivederci, basically just goodbye for now!

"We" will be BACK tomorrow though, so stop in!

XOXO -

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter