Monday, June 23, 2008

Boston - Part One


Welcome BACK you dirty pig bastards! (This is a new "term of endearment" I learned just yesterday! I love it!)

Okay, here's the "skinny"... It's late and I am tired. I came home from Boston late this afternoon just in time to catch Leslie Jordan's performance of "My Trip Down The Pink Carpet," (which was hysterical - buy the book/go see him when he comes to your town) so I am really only thinking about my bed right now BUT I have lots of stories to share with you about the weekend in Boston (one of my new favorite cities) with friends Steve and Carrie and, oh, um, Stevie Nicks, so you have to come back later in the week to read all about it! Did "Kev" have the "best" seat in the house AGAIN? Did "Kev" get to shake Stevie's hand AGAIN? Did Stevie dedicate "Landslide" to "Kev?" Did "Kev" take advantage of the same sex marriage laws in Massachusetts? Who was the flower girl? (You just might be surprised.) So many questions boys and girls... It's all very exciting stuff, so you have to come back for the answers later in the week! (I can hardly contain myself and I was there for all of it.)


The picture above is of my darling friend Carrie (whom I love - isn't she stunning), her husband and super nice guy, Dave, and ME at a great Tapas restaurant in their hometown outside of Boston. (Yes, I know that hat is too small for my head...)

Our "BFF," "Princess" is back in the country and all is right with the world again. "We'll" be expecting her pictures and stories soon.

Finally, the clip below was sent to me by a really sexy guy who thought YOU might enjoy it. Since "we" don't have a "Corner" pet name for him yet, "we'll" just refer to him as "really sexy guy." THANKS "really sexy guy" for sending the clip.

That's it! I am going to bed now! Have a GR-EAT week EVERYONE!

Love and hugs -

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

posting a comment a little late b/c mr./ms. jordon is gone but i saw the show on sunday night and it was great. you could hear my laugh all over the theater. it was great and yes, buy the book. it is hilarious and entertaining. sounds like kev enjoyed all his shows. ; -) Mr. P.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

WELCOME BACK Mr. P! "We" miss you! I looked for you last night at the show but figured you had already seen it. I wasn't planning on going but got home just in time to make the show. I hope you have a great week and I will look for you on Saturday.
Cheers!
Kevin

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter