Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday


It's SUNDAY! C'mon in you filthy red-faced booze bags! (For the newer readers, "we" mean no harm. "We" were told that people like to be addressed in this fashion!)

How are YOU? (Since I actually wrote this on, um, last Tuesday... I can't tell you yet about the great time I am having in Boston with Carrie as well as my first ex BF, Steve, who is in the FRONT ROW CENTER tonight with me for STEVIE NICKS. I can only hope he ditched that farting and snoring habit he used to have which was really the wedge that drove us apart. Wait, I think that was me...) Anyhoo, Steve and I are staying in the South End (i.e., gayborhood) of Boston and I am sure we are having a GR-EAT time (again, it's really Tuesday and I am not actually in Boston yet. I wonder how those daytime talk shows tape their shows in advance - it's so confusing! HELP ME OPRAH.) Anyhoo, if I don't get to shake Stevie's hand tonight during the "edge walk," I am going to throw a royal f-i-t, fit!

Cyndi Lauper turns 55 today!

Okay, I think that's all I have left to give today. Think of me (and Steve) tonight around 10:30 p.m. - that's when we should be shaking Stevie's hand and telling her we love her. (I hope I don't have to muscle any bitches out of my way, but I will...)

Enjoy YOUR Sunday and THANKS for stoppin' in!

Hugs (not scrugs) -

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter