Saturday, June 21, 2008

Songs That Make Me Cry


C'mon in EVERYONE! (Even you!)

How are YOU on this Saturday? "We" hope YOU (even you) are f-i-n-e, fine!

"Kev" (third person reference to myself... or is that second person, I don't know...) is in Boston, seeing the sites, looking forward to Stevie Nicks' concert tomorrow night, AND visiting with the original Princess (and former piano teacher), Carrie! Now when I mention "piano teacher," you might envision an elderly woman with blue hair. Let me correct this visual for you... Carrie is young and h-o-t, HOT! Although I like David Beckham (and yesterday's HOT Guy, Rusty Joiner) a LOT... I was always a little nervous in Carrie's presence because she is just that gorgeous.

Next, we would like to say "WELCOMA HOMA" (my attempt at speaking/writing Italian) to my BFF, "Princess." (I know, it's confusing... I called Carrie and my BFF "Princess" never realizing this blog would bring them together or that I would be found out. We worked it out though - there can never be too many Princesses if you ask me). Anyhoo, "we" missed you! I'm catching a flight as soon as I can to hear all about your holiday at the sea.

Today is Prince William's 26th birthday. I used to think he was "all that" but now I like Prince Harry. Prince Harry looks a little wild, doesn't he? I always admired people who got into trouble (not serious/felony sort of trouble). I followed the rules and probably didn't have as much fun.

Okay, I mentioned previously that I had seen "Mamma Mia" at the Fox Theatre here in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago. Loved it. Love ABBA. Anyhoo, one of the songs makes me really sad and I don't know why? I don't even know what they are singing about? The song is called "Chiquitita," which sounds like a cat's name to me. Take a listen and let me know what you think...



Don't you love the big fake snowman? These people are from Switzerland for Pete's sake. (BTW, who is Pete?)

Here's another one that made me cry when I was young... It's about a girl who dies and her horse that gets lost in a blizzard, when there came a killing frost. Let's see if you remember it.



This song, about a horse with no name, always depressed me. (Why not give the horse a name?) Anyhoo, I hated it.



Can't people write happy songs instead of songs that make me cry?

I hope YOU enjoy the rest of your day! THANKS for reading this silly little blog.

XOXO -

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let all of Kev's fans/friends know that he arrived in Boston - safe and sound, and we had a WONDERFUL time with him today!

Both of my daughters were smitten with Kevin, and if he keeps this up, we may have to promote him to "Uncle" status.

Hmm... Uncle Kevin. That has a nice ring to it. ;)

Have a safe trip home, Kevin, and we'll talk to you soon!

- Carrie

8:27 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

CARRIE!!
I had a GR-EAT time. It was so wonderful seeing you again and I am so glad I got to meet Dave and the girls! Thanks for spending the day with me. And by all means, upgrade my status to "uncle!" I love it!
Have a good week darlin.
XOXO -
Kevin

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter