Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Dark Knight



Good MORNING bitches!

How is everyone on this BEAUTIFUL Saturday? "We" missed YOU yesterday because "we" were out at the movies... Go see "The Dark Knight," actor Heath Ledger's last full-length feature film. It's great (okay, I'm no Roger Ebert). Heath's portrayal of "The Joker" was winning and Christian Bale as "Batman" is, well, hot. (I tried to post several Christian Bale pictures here for you, but "we" are experiencing some technical difficulties. Google him. He's pretty. "We'll" try again later today.)

As you know, Stevie Nicks' "Soundstage" performance aired last Thursday on PBS (in select cities). THIS YouTube clip gave me chills. (I like when she spins!) Enjoy!



Watch this one too... You get a glimpse of Stevie's personality.



Okay, I have places to go and people to see, so YOU be good, enjoy your day, etc...

Much love -

"Kev"

WEIGHT UPDATE -

As of today, I have lost 30 pounds in two and a half months! 30 pounds is like the size of a 3-year-old or border collie. Geesh! I also ran into my former personal trainer, Josh, at the park today and Josh said I looked great! (He looked great too... Judge for yourself - his picture is below) Anyhoo, I am now 10 pounds away from my overall goal of losing 40 pounds!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! congrats on your weight loss, kev!! what a great thing you're doing for yourself. i wish i had as much willpower as you. you should post a photo, so we can see how you look!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

THANKS! I admit, I'M HUNGRY! How are YOU? Are you enjoying summer? Kisses to you all!!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit. 30 pounds? Kev am I going to be able to see you next time i see you??
Awesome job working toward your goal. Wow.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

HEY Sar!
How are YOU? Yes, there is a little less of me BUT you have seen me/known me when I was slimmer, so this should be no different for you. YES, I will come by the next time I am in Chicago! I specifically went back to help the Queen and King move so I didn't have much time aside from that. I hope you have a great rest of the week. HUGS!
Kevin

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter