Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sara


WELCOME BACK BITCHES!

It's SUNDAY, the 27th of July! If you run into New York Yankee infielder Alex Rodriguez (A-Rod) (surprised I know this, right), say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HO!" A-Rod turns another year older! (That's "our" way of saying we don't know/remember how old that man-ho is. We think he's 33 or something like that.)


I realize some of you may be growing tired of reading about Stevie Nicks and seeing her pictures and videos here at "The Corner." For that, we're sorry. (Not really, just trying to be polite. It is, after all, "Kev's Corner.") Now that I am BFF's with famed photographer, HERBERT WORTHINGTON, the obsession is reignited! (Did you know Herbert "shot" the cover of the "Rumours" album? It's true - he did.)


Please enjoy another video from Stevie's Soundstage performance taped in Chicago last October... THIS is "Sorcerer."



Can someone explain what Barack Obama was doing in Iran and Europe last week? While I don't know the purpose of his visit abroad (I have been too consumed talking with my new BFF, Herbert Worthington), I hear from right-wingers that he "already thinks he's President." (If they don't see the writing on the wall, we can't help them. He is the next President.) Anyhoo, weigh in, would ya?

Are you ready for ANOTHER Stevie Nicks video? (I'm trying to write about other things - honest...) THIS is "How Still My Love," from Stevie's first solo album, "Bella Donna." This was also recorded in Chicago in October. It is a sad song but "we" love it...



You are absolutely going to shit when you see this one (a song I can also play poorly on the piano...) It's amazing. Here's "Sara..." (I can do the dance move you see at 4:31. It's f-u-n. Try it as you watch Stevie perform it.)



What else is there to write about? Nothing, really. Alright, "we" will sign off for now.

Happy Sunday bitches!

"Kev"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can just picture you practicing that dance move!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barack was across the pond attempting to develop relationships with some foreign countries and start repair some of the hatred of america caused by the current administration. in the event (or shall I say when) he is elected president, he will hopefully already have some allies abroad. the right wingers..... bless their hearts. ;-)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

THANKS for the information!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter