Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Worthington


What's 4 feet tall and 6 feet wide (no, not me)? THE PHOTO I JUST RECEIVED OF STEVIE NICKS! Seen above, the picture, shot by Herbert Worthington III, was taken in the mid-1980's for Stevie's "Rock A Little" album. The photo was shot in black and white but was hand tinted by Stevie herself. I have been very excited about acquiring this since no one else has this (it was blown up just for ME). It is so large, you can very easily read the time on the watch Stevie is wearing. (It was 10:30.) I have named this "The Worthington." Herbert signed the photo as well. Anyhoo, I'm off to the framer.

That's all the news I have today bitches!

See YOU tomorrow!

Much love -

"Kev"

UPDATE -

Herbert Worthington called this evening to make sure the photo arrived in good condition and to offer framing advice. He is a very nice guy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the photo. let me know when the official unveiling will be. ;-) P

4:40 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Will do! (It will be soon..)

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That is so cool!!

You may have to build a house someday just to have a designated "Stevie Room", built around this giant poster.

Hearing (reading) your excitement just put a big smile on my face.

Miss you!!!!
- Carrie

9:41 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hi Princess! How are ya sexy? I have been thinking of you! I hope you are well! Wish you could come to the "unveiling" party... I have never had a Stevie Nicks themed party before, so I am quite excited!
Hugs and love to you my friend!
Kevin

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter