Friday, August 01, 2008

Friday's HOT Guy...


It's FRIDAY you dirty bastards! (I'm crackin' myself up here.) How are YOU? Great. Swell. Wonderful. FABULOUS. Fantastic! (You get the idea.)

Today is the 1st day of the rest of your life (as well as the 1st day of August).

You know, "we" are STILL getting visitors to the blog searching for information about blephoritis (unsightly swelling of the eye lid) which is why I now hate to mention the stye that has currently set up camp in my left eye. It's a painful mother-father and I wish it would go away. Anyhoo, I am not an M.D., so if you have found this post searching for information regarding blephoritis or styes, we're sorry. Try WebMD.

Today's HOT Guy is super cute actor Neil Patrick Harris. He is truly one of my favorites. As some of you know, I dream in celebrity (nothing dirty - honest) and Neil Patrick visits every once in awhile. He is as pleasant in my dreams as I bet he is in real life. I love "How I Met Your Mother" and think Neil Patrick makes the show. "We" hope you will enjoy these pictures of Neil Patrick.

So what is EVERYONE up to this weekend? "We" would like to say "GOOD LUCK" "WAY TO GO" "DO GOOD," etc... to our friend David who is running the San Francisco marathon THIS Sunday. David has been training for months and "we" are certain he will do well.

Okay, I have things to do (I am VERY busy) so I will bid you adieu for today.

Be good -

Love,

"Kev"





How 'bout some videos?

I had this 45 when I was young and still enjoy this song. I have to admit - I thought they were singing about s'mores. They're not.



I used to sing this song long before Sinead O'Connor did. I still know every word... (It also played in my head as I walked the streets of London (hint) AND when I visited an all night cafe at a quarter past 11... Spooky! It's dark. It's sad. I loved it.)



Finally, this song, also from my childhood, also torments me. Hate it. As a matter of fact, don't even watch this. I think these songs are why we embraced disco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter