Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Worthington Arrived!


What's up bitches? It's THURSDAY (night)!

Well, the "Worthington" has arrived here at Metropolis and is now proudly on display in my "crib." For those of you who have not read the previous posts about the "Worthington," it is "Kev's" larger than life, one of a kind photo of Stevie Nicks, taken by famed rock star photographer Herbert Worthington! The picture looks GREAT and I wish you all (except you - I don't know you) could see it. THANKS Zane for your expert craftsmanship and keen eye this evening. For those of you on the invite list (most of Atlanta), "we'll" see YOU at the official unveiling later this month! Who knows... Herbert may even attend the soiree.

Okay, what else is going on in the world (who cares, really - I am still thinking about my photo of Stevie Nicks!).

TODAY is the birthday of actor David Duchovny (X-Files) and actress Charlize Theron. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHES! On this day back in 1888, Jack the Ripper committed his first murder in London's East End. (That's hot.)

Everyone ready for the summer Olympics? Opening ceremonies begin TOMORROW at 7:30 p.m. ET (check your local listings bitches - I could be wrong).

Okay, I'm tired. You gotta leave now. Go. Get out. (But watch this video first.)

Love -

"Kev"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is very cougerish of you. lol. p.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Yea, I swiped that one from the other blog. I love the French though, don't you? It was nice running into you. My neighbor said you're "cute..."

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say Thank You to your neighbor. ;-) Also, cougarish was misspelled. opps. Good to see you as well. P

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter