Wednesday, April 01, 2009

U2


HEY SUP YOU BITCHES! (I told you I am grasping at straws here!)

It's WEDNESDAY! (I don't mind Wednesday so much. Wednesday gives me hope. Hope for Friday.)

Anyway, enough magical riddles... Guess WHO is seeing U2 here in Atlanta? ME! U2's "U2 360 Tour" will stop in Atlanta on October 6th at the Georgia Dome. While Bono is no Ricky Martin (I wish Ricky was touring - I miss him...), I am still super excited. U2 is one of those iconic bands that everyone should see I think, like Cher (hee hee). My "date" (I put "date" in quotes because it isn't really a date) is one of the most "beautiful" guys I have ever met - super nice too.)

Alright, I am bored and need to go do something fun now.

Don't forget to watch Stevie Nicks on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" TONIGHT and then catch Stevie in the 10 o'clock hour of the "Today" show TOMORROW!

Bye everyone!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter