Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday


HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!

"We" hope YOU had a GREAT day today.

Our friend Russ is now in Prague but I am too lazy to upload the bevy of photos received today.

I was so disturbed by the video I shared/posted yesterday, that I went back to YouTube to see if this guy/gal bastardized anymore songs. Sure enough, he/she did... Take a look-see (it's tragic).



Oddly enough, he/she hasn't garnered any comments about his performance. I would write and tell him just how horrific he is but that would require me joining/creating a YouTube account and, well, I just don't care that much.

Alrighty Aphroditey (sp?), I'm signing off for now.

Kev

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesus christ. this is beyond words. this isn't bastardizing. it's another word that hasn't even been created yet!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

I can only hope this person is locked away securely, recording from the confines of his room at the state hospital.

4:19 PM  
Blogger dmarie said...

i couldn't even watch it all. he frightens me.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Me too!! I won't post anymore of his/her stuff!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter