Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday


It's SUNDAY (bitches)! I hope this post finds YOU well (well, not you, just you) (Okay, I am just kidding... I hope you are ALL well!)

The picture above is of U2's Bono, Brandon Flowers of "The Killers" (who I love - he's the cutest) and Lady Gaga.

I really don't have much to write about (I'm tired) so here are just some thoughts I had today...

Does the term "stimulus package" excite anyone else? Sounds dirty to me. I like saying it.

Do any of you watch Nancy Grace? I have to say, I have had my fill of little Cayley Anthony. Sad? Most certainly - her mother should be shot. However... I am starting to think Nancy Grace/her producers are behind these child abductions (now we have "Haleigh"). I just can't take another minute of the coverage. It's unfortunate the television sets in my building are set to this God-awful show. I can't get away from it, ever.

How about Rihanna? I admit, I haven't followed the story but did see pictures of her today... Very sad. I like Rihanna a lot. I love her songs because they are "pop" but include nice piano pieces.

That's ALL for today folks! Have a GREAT week!

Much love -

Kevin

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay family said...

I really like Rihanna too. Didn't at first, but now I find myself wanting to put all of her latest hits on my iPod for my gym workouts. Good stuff.

Have a good week! :)

6:33 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

I actually think of YOU every time I hear piano I like.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter