Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Unleashed


"We" interrupt "our" self-imposed hiatus to proclaim, IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE GAY!

No, I am not referring to today's inaugural proceedings, although they were quite exciting, weren't they? "We" hope YOU all watched today as Barack Obama took over the presidency. "Our" friend Loren was in D.C. this afternoon sending pictures from the mall. THANK YOU LOREN (that was cool). #1 called to give her fashion do's and don'ts, which is always amusing.

What I am referring to, however, is the fact that "Kev" (third person reference to myself) and friend Zane now have 5-Star/VIP Package tickets to see... you got it, Fleetwood Mac here in Atlanta on April 28th! (For those of you who are newer to the "Corner," I started referring to those days where I am a little more excited than usual, you know, for any of several reasons including, but not limited to: I found a great pair of jeans that accentuate my whatever, (What? I meant wallet!) the new Britney Spears CD "dropped" (that's industry lingo for - is now available for purchase), the cute guy from the 19th floor smiled at me, or, in this case, I have "5-Star/VIP" tickets for Fleetwood Mac (which, as you know, I am accustomed to). The tickets will entitle Zane and me to seats in the first five rows (although I have a strong suspicion that we will be in Row A... I've done this before) AND we will be meeting at least Mick Fleetwood, whom I have met twice but Zane has not (so I am excited for him) AND we will attend a pre-party where they will give us lots of band related shiz.

THANKS Zane!

The rest of Fleetwood Mac's "Unleashed" tour dates have been announced and can be found on "The Nicks Fix." A link to the site is to your right.

Okay, I'm done here.

Have a GREAT rest of your week and I will be back, well, when I'm back.

Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter