Monday, January 19, 2009

MLK Day/Inauguration Eve


Hello! Welcome BACK. C'mon in, close the door (it's cold outside) and don't get any mud on the carpet!

How is EVERYONE today? It is MLK day, although some of us still had to work.

There were some technical difficulties with the blog earlier today (that happens from time to time), but it is back up now.

How are YOU spending inauguration day? (I don't know why I asked that - I don't care how you spend it.) I do, however, think EVERYONE should watch this historic event.

Okay, here's the deal - "we" (still, just me) are taking an extended "break" from the "Corner." Unfortunately, since doing this doesn't pay the bills, I need to focus on work this week which includes travel to Chicago. So, sit tight, read the neighboring blogs (although they aren't as good as this one), read a book, make a friend, really, your options are limitless. We will be BACK in less than two weeks! (And to my friends in Chicago, I will be there for 7 days, so I hope to see many of you soon.)

Until then, watch this video (that I like). I have no idea what she is saying/don't know what it means, but it has a good beat.

Goodbye for now!



Kev

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you last night Kev. You looked like your cute, fit self. Wish you didn't leave so early. You do owe me a drink for making me spill mine though...
RS

6:48 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Rich -
It was good seeing you too. I WILL replace your drink the next time I see you, although, from the looks of things, I think it was time to put the glass down... (Not that you have a problem or anything...) Have a good week!

6:53 PM  
Blogger dmarie said...

have a great time in the windy city! and congrats on the mac tix!!
my students and i watched the inauguration together at school. very inspiring. and didn't beyonce sound great at the neighborhood ball tonight?? xxoo

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter