Monday, January 12, 2009

Heeeeeyyyyyyy!


It's, you got it, MONDAY!

How are YOU? "We" (just me) hope YOU are swell. I have been under the weather for the better part of a week now, so don't expect much today, okay?

Two of my good friends now have blogs of their own. If you have read this blog for any amount of time, you already know them and, most likely, their children/husbands/families, etc... Carrie (who is my uber sexy former piano teacher) authors, "My Happy Family." Here, you get a glimpse in the day in the life of Carrie's world just outside of Boston. Her pictures and videos really do "warm my heart" and she is an excellent writer. She's raised the bar from the, well, crap I post here. (She's smart and stuff.) The second blog takes us to the opposite part of the country to the Phoenix desert. "Moody Musings" is my friend Donna's blog (whom you know better here as "Kitten"). I have 5 best friends in this world (and a whole bunch of other tertiary friends I just enjoy getting drunk and stupid with) but Donna is one of the 5 in my inner-most circle (so you know she is "special"). (We even met Fleetwood Mac together!) I like Donna's blog because there you can see pictures of her daughter, Rosie, who is the CUTEST. When I lived in Phoenix, Rosie was the person who always erased any bad day I had the second I saw her (which turned out to be several nights every week). The photo above is of Rosie, sporting the cute bob, and her younger cousin Jenna, who was a baby when I moved away from Phoenix. (I know I shouldn't write this, but I am hyped on NyQuil/a little punch drunk, so here it is...On Donna's blog, you can also see Donna's hot husband, my friend Tim, who is simply sexy (and very straight and married, so I can harass him). SO, I have added links to Carrie and Donna's blogs here to the right. Stop in and check them out.

If anyone else creates a blog, let me know and I will add the link here as well.

What did you think of yesterday's photo? I have to say, it's a little weird taking my own picture! Doesn't feel natural (but I think I will get used to it.) I had never done that before (HONEST)! I have a new web cam (no, JoAnn, my #1 friend, not for sex - you know I would tell you if I were doing that) that allows me to snap a picture at any given moment. Here is a pic of ME writing this post to YOU... Very silly, I am sure.


Okay, this Friday, we are featuring a really super "HOT Guy." The "hottest," in my opinion. David Beckham who? Ricky "who cares" Martin? Brad "I am so over you" Pitt. Joe "I flat iron my hair" Jonas (okay, I still like that one). I digress. As a matter of fact, this Friday's HOT Guy is so hot, "we" decided he will be the very LAST "HOT Guy" to appear on this blog. "We're" discontinuing the segment. After him, there is really no reason to feature any other guy who could never measure up, right? Yes, I am laying it on a little thick and I am certain he is turning red right now (think NyQuil/punch drunk) but what I am telling you is, well, the truth. I don't lie. (And, no, it isn't me...) That said, be sure to come back on Friday (if not sooner...)

Finally, I just received a call from JoAnn and my 11-year-old nephew, JoAnn's son, Joe... JoAnn said Joe had a joke for me. I was asked... "What do gay horses eat?" Perplexed, I asked, "What?" I was told, "Heeeeeeyyyyyy!" (you know, like a big 'mo would sound). While he was afraid he would offend me, I loved it! Hysterical! I said, "Joe, I just have one thing to say to you... HEEEYYYYYYY!" (Cause I'm a big gay horse.) THANKS Joe! (I think the segment to replace the Friday HOT Guy should be "Jokes From Joe!")

On that note, have a GREAT Tuesday everyone!

"Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy" Kevin

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay family said...

Aww, what a nice post! And what an adorable picture of Kitten's daughter and niece. Beautiful girls!

I like the photos of you too, by the way. So glad you got a webcam.

Since you're retiring the Friday Hot Guy segment, how about starting a new self-portrait segment of yourself using your new webcam? :) It's always nice to see new photos of my skinny friend! (You really do look amazing!)

7:00 AM  
Blogger dmarie said...

awww...you're too sweet. lil' kitty is always thrilled to make it onto your blog (mine? not so much.) and you are totally giving tiger a big head! thanks for the plug! i think about four people read my blog, but that's cool...it's kinda for me anyway!! :)

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter