Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sup Bitches?


What's up bitches? ("We" never, ever, never get tired of referring to you in that manner. Let's face it, "we're" immature. "We're" sure if "we" are still blogging when "we" are 70, that we will still be calling you this.)

Isn't the picture above the c-u-t-e-s-t, cutest? I "swiped" this from "moody musings," my friend "Kitten's" blog and this is, of course, my "niece," "L'il Kitty," whom we also call "Rosie" (well, because Rosie is her name). Anyhoo, L'il Rosie turned 7, that's right, I said it - 7, and I completely forgot to send her a card/gift, etc... I was so disappointed that I overlooked her day that my eyes welled with tears (yes, I'm emotional, I get it). I can't believe Rosie is already 7! I remember when her parents were trying to start a family, so this is another reminder of how quickly time passes. L'il Rosie, I PROMISE I will make forgetting YOUR day up to you! (Okay, she does not read this but I trust her mom will let her know.)

Fleetwood Mac's "Unleashed" tour begins THIS Sunday! Thrilled? Of course!

Britney Spears will be here in Atlanta one week from tonight promoting "Circus," her latest CD, which, again, I like a lot. I am super excited about seeing Britney live!

Okay, you may have noticed a slight change here... "We" have decided to modify the name of the blog to simply, "The Corner." Why? I don't know. I (I mean, "we") have really never liked being called "Kev" (it isn't what people in my real life call me, although I won't name this blog "Baldielocks," and please stop calling me that!) Anyhoo, what do YOU think of the name change? As you know, I am quite fickle and can revert back at any moment.

Alrighty, it is Thursday night which means I need to get outta here (and go drink).

I hope YOU have a GR-EAT Friday!

Hugs -

Kev (Hhhmmm, can I still sign the posts this way since I changed the name?)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would it have helped if I had called you Kev for all these years?

8:51 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

It wouldn't have hurt. LOL. How are YOU?

8:58 PM  
Blogger dmarie said...

i like the new name!
rosie loves it when her photo appears on your blog (or anywhere on the "inornet", as she spells it). she is a little blog-savvy for a seven year old, if ya ask me! :)

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter