Sunday, March 29, 2009

Guess Who's Coming For Supper?



I am running out of greetings people. (HELP!)

It's MONDAY (and I don't like Mondays, not at all, except I DO like Monday night TV!)

THANKS to EVERYONE for the comments about the ING Half Marathon. I really DID appreciate it. I told myself if the half marathon went well that I would a) get a pet and b) sign up for a full marathon. To that end... I am NOW registered for the Bank of America Chicago 2009 Marathon which will take place on October 11, 2009! (October 11 is also "National Coming Out Day" AND the birthday of my ex-BF, Steve!) Anyhoo, to my friends in Chicago, save a place at the table! I'm coming for supper (a pasta supper, that is)! Some of you know that I grew up outside of Chicago, so running THIS marathon has significance for me! I will write more about this as the date draws near!

Alright, enough about me. What's going on with YOU? What d'ya know/what's your story? Let "us" know, would ya?

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will love the Chicago run. Great crowd support and you will know where you are!! um, I might even bve there. P

11:01 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

I hope YOU are there, Mr. P! That would be awesome!!!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter