Thursday, September 21, 2006

Who Would Kev Do?


Hey Kids! Welcome Back to "Kev's Corner!"

It's time for another installment of "Who Would "Kev" Do?" First, my apologies if this is a bit offensive to anyone... We, I mean, "I," mean no disrespect. You see, some people assume, incorrectly, that a gay man can't appreciate a beautiful woman. In addition to providing something for my straight male readers to look forward to once a week (again, there are one or two of you), this is an opportunity to dispel that myth and feature some HOT babes that "Kev" thinks are quite nice...

I have had a gay man "crush" on Jennifer Aniston since "Friends" debuted in 1994. I love everything about her, don't you? Cute. Classy. Funny. Elegant. To me, she is endearing and simply stunning. I would marry her.

I NEVER grow tired of "Friends," have all 10 seasons on DVD and watch an episode or two every night before bed. When the show ended, I was quite despondent. (Yes, I miss Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler, and Ross.) (Remember epsiode 130 of Season 6 "The One Where Ross Got High," when Rachel put beef in the trifle? That was funny.)

While I won't list her film/television credits here (you can Google her), I will say that my FAVORITE episode of "South Park" was Episode 32, from Season 3, entitled, "Rain Forest Schmainforest." Jennifer was the voice of "Getting Gay With Kids" choir director, "Miss Stevens." As a punishment, the South Park kids are forced to participate in the "Getting Gay With Kids" choir and travel to Costa Rica where they perform a benefit concert and learn all about about the rain forest and its' crtical contribution to the earth's ecosystem. Cartman gives Miss Stevens a run for her money and in the end, she too hates the rain forest and thinks efforts to save it are over rated...(You can download this episode from iTunes).

In addition to this week's "Who Would Kev Do?" installment, we would like to mention that the reconstruction project (republishing of all past posts) will be complete this weekend! We hope that those of you who are new to the "Corner" will search through the archives and enjoy the "Corner" from start to finish. Some of the BEST posts are yet to be restored...

Finally, I want to say "thanks" for stopping in at "Kev's Corner"...The email I receive is positive and I will keep posting as long as people keep reading. (If I could serve you donuts and coffee as a "thank you" sort of a "reader appreciation day," I would...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter