Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Daffy


Hello Friend! Welcome once again to "Kev's Corner..." As always, we (again "I" - I never get tired of saying that) are glad you are back...

"Kev" has been super duper busy these past several days but wants you to know that he is thinking about you, whoever you are (really, he is..).

So much to catch up on and so little time, but isn't that like life? (Yes, I am a little "daffy" this evening...)

"Kev" only has 5 more posts to restore and then all previously created posts will have been recreated (insert "oooo's" and "aaahh's" here). Some of my personal favorites are yet to come (everyone remembers "Happy Black Pride" and "Dinner With Deb(orah)" right?).

Again, if you EVER wanted to take over the "Corner," (like you might a small foreign country) now is a great opportunity to do so, since I will be traveling over the next week (yes, I am making the rounds to the towns and homes of some of my very favorite people in the WORLD - you guessed it, visiting with Grandma, Princess, my favorite middle school teacher, everyone I went to high school with and the rest of my friends and family at a place I call home).

We know some of you readers have LOTS to say (yes, this is true) and what better a place to bare your soul than here in cyber space. Remember, you will always have safe harbour here at the "Corner" (unless your boss, pastor, parents, significant other, etc. reads what you write, then we can't guarantee your safety). So send in your stories, rants, raves, HOT Guy or Gal pictures, and "Kev" will put them up for the world to see.

To my family and friends in Chicago - can't wait to see you in just a couple of days...

To everyone else, be well and stop back soon (we'll keep the light on for you)!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. Tom Bodet....

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter