Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday's HOT Guy...


This week's HOT Guy is the one and only Mr. Justin Timberlake... Or as I call him, my husband.

"Kev" literally spent HOURS this week collecting photos of HOT Guys, trying to determine who you would like to see... "Kev" also tried his darndest NOT to choose J.T., lest he be overexposed here at the "Corner."

However, "Kev" follows his instincts and couldn't resist featuring Justin, yet again. Plain and simple, Justin is HOT and, "me likey." The picture, coupled with the fact that his second hit single, "My Love," from his latest CD, "FutureSex/LoveSounds," was also released this week, earns Justin the dubious distinction as this week's HOT Guy...

Click I LOVE JUSTIN to hear "My Love."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm...do you practice polygamy? cuz i thought you were mrs. mr. ricky martin??

7:30 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

I live on Fantasy Island, where you can be married to Ricky Martin one day and Brad Pitt the next. It is beautiful and sunny here too!
xoxo

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang...we "breeders" don't get to live there...small people who look like our husbands always jolt us back to reality!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

You have the CUTEST small person that looks like YOU and your HUSBAND. I WISH I could post her picture for the world to see, but unfortunately, she is just too cute.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter