Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Another Kind of Kev...

"Kev" is home sick again today (a touch of the flu) and has lost all creativity. (A word of advice - GET YOUR FLU SHOT!)

Please enjoy this picture of another guy named "Kevin" (who "Kev" wished he looked like, since this "Kevin" is dreamy...) I actually don't remember any other details about him, other than our shared name, and that he is hot, but that's enough for me.

Happy Tuesday!

BREAKING NEWS -

Since "Kev" is home today, he has been watching a LOT of TV so he can bring you up to the minute news on this election day, although I haven't followed any of the election coverage. It's boring...

Britney Spears has filed for divorce from Kevin Federline, citing "irreconcilable differences." In recognition of this, here is another picture of "Kevin," not to be confused with me or the loser Britney is divorcing. (God, I hope I feel better tomorrow... I can't watch one more "E! True Hollywood Story," ever. The 17 I have seen today are enough.)

MORE BREAKING NEWS (yes, I am bored...)

It has been confirmed that Reichen Lehmkuhl WILL be signing his book here in Atlanta at "OutWrite Books" (a 'mo bookstore around the corner from "Kev"), although the official date is still not known... Remember, you learned that here FIRST. Stay tuned and enjoy another picture of Reichen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN!! More please.

BB

4:39 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

I am not going to speculate what "B.B." stands for (although I have a pretty good idea...) so I will just assume this means "bad boy." The second picture placed on this post, of Kevin, not to be confused with, well, me...is for you, you bad boy...

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter