Thursday, October 26, 2006

Friday's HOT Guy...



Hello everybody! This Friday's "HOT Guy" is coming to you a little early, again, on Thursday...

Yes, this is "Kev's" husband, Reichen (don't tell Lance...). I can't get enough of him, can you blame me?

In case anyone is counting, this is also post #69 here at "Kev's Corner."

"Kev" will be back next week, if he feels like it.

To Kitten, Tiger, and David -
See you in S.F.!

To Patrick -
Safe travels and "godspeed" (What do you say to someone running a marathon? I don't know the appropriate send off? Erin go Braugh!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could say that your husband Reichen was going to meet me at the finish line wrapped in a flag holding a Guinness for me. ;-)

Save travels and have fun with the Feline's.

P

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.lewispayton.com

for more friday hotties.

xo

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, okay! i get it...reichen's hot. but, how about george clooney?? or mel gibson (okay, he's a drunk jerk, but still HOT)? or wesley snipes (okay, tax evader, but still HOT)? or antonio banderas (okay, married a stupid woman with huge fake lips, but still HOT)? perhaps i am a poor judge of character??

8:33 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

If you can find/send me "HOT" pics of George Clooney, I will be HAPPY to put them up...I searched high and low for you and couldn't find even one..Bye!!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter